The Developer's Packet is a series of maps required by the County Planning and some Cities for developing property.
The maps are available upon request either as a set or single map.
Maps are created overnight; the customer is called when they are ready.
Single maps are available upon request.
Developer's Packet consists of 16 or more pages 8.5x11 or 11x17 Example.pdf
- Table of Contents
- General Locator Map:1:36180 map for our road atlas
- Property Information Fact Sheet: text report about the subject property, owner, size, type zoning etc.
- Elevation Contours
- Most current Ortho- Photography
- Most current Ortho- Photography with contours
- Comprehensive Plan
- Arterials, C-Tran Routes, Parks, Trails
- Water, Sanitary Sewer and Storm Sewer Systems
- Soils Types
- Environmental Constraints 1: floodways, shorelines, wetlands, slopes etc.
- Environmental Constraints 2: slopes, landslide erosion hazards etc.
- Adjacent Development
- Quarter-Section Parcel Maps(s): one or more depending on location of property
The Developer's Packet is avaliable for purchase at the GIS Storefront.
The Storefront, which offers maps, map books, data and geographic information consulting services, is in Suite 232 of the Public Service Center, 1300 Franklin St. limited service hours
Customers who have established accounts may order developer packets by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or by calling (360) 397-2391 and leaving a message at ext. 4082. Please include the property address or Property ID (PID).
Also, those without accounts may order developer packets in person in the second-floor joint lobby of the Assessor, Auditor and Treasurer's offices or by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the property address or Tax Account Number. Packets will be available for pickup the following business day (except Friday) when payment is required.
Clark County GIS is currently working on a process to make the Developer's Packet avaliable for purchase online.